- Our friends had some V.I.P. passes to the Live KS95 concert this week and invited us to join. Neither of us listen to this station, but we couldn’t pass up a free night of fun. Lukas Graham and Ingrid Michelson performed and it was a great show. Ingrid was really entertaining and played a brand new song that she has been working on.
- Saturday was a busy day. I started the day with a visit to my Grandma. Next, I attended a monthly girls get-together with some of my high school friends. I ended the evening with my husband as we attended Shelter’s 10th birthday party. We had a blast at the birthday party and I met many of the creatives in Ryan’s industry. The party included live music, a few indoors games (including badminton, table tennis, bean bags), a Photo Booth, and catering by White Castle. It was a great night out celebrating the studio’s birthday.
- I went to the baby shower of one of my former brides on Sunday. I love being a part of these milestones with my couples and can’t wait to see this family welcome their sweet little boy next month.
- This coming Tuesday I will be hosting my first Tuesday’s Together! So if you are a creative business owner come join us on Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. for the Minneapolis Rising Tide Society Tuesday’s Together meet-up! Rising Tide Society is a group of local creative entrepreneurs who gather together monthly. We promote the spirit of community over competition to spur one another on in our businesses. We meet on the second Tuesday of every month for conversation and would love to have you. You can find our group by requesting to join the Tuesdays Together-Minneapolis group page on Facebook. Here you will find more information and can RSVP for the meet-up. Hope to see you there!
- We have been trying to take advantage of the weather that we have been having (no snow) and going out riding. Monday we decided to ride and it ended up being a very chilly 14 mile ride. Neither of us could feel our toes at the end of the ride, but it was worth it to get out of the house. Today was is the low 40’s so we packed up the bikes and road through Fort Snelling, Mendota Heights, and Minneapolis.
- At the beginning of this year I joined the Nancy Ray book club. I have always loved having a book on hand, but has been hard for me to finish them. With joining the Nancy Ray book club I am more committed to finishing a book because each week we sign into Periscope to review what we read for the week and she sends out a newsletter to keep us on track. I have loved the books she has chosen this year. I have also added a few extra favorites to my nightstand that I love.