Happy Sunday, friends!
- My husband and I have loved having weekends together before the wedding season starts. This weekend we were able to use some forgotten tickets we had to a comedy club. Our friends raved about the comedian Tommy Ryman and we couldn’t have agreed with them more after the show. We all said that our jaws and abs hurt from laughing.
- I lost my beloved pair of Ray Bans shooting a wedding last year. I made do with a knock off pair from Target. I finally got around to getting a new pair this week and spoiled myself with a custom order. I’ll be wearing the Target frames to any future weddings however 🙂
- We went to see our friend’s band Ragtown play at a venue that was only about three miles from our place in Edina. During the show, they dedicated a song to Ryan and all we could do was laugh because the lead signer said we came all the way from Edina to hear them. It was such a blast so we went back to see them again on Sunday.
- We had my dad and stepmom over for dinner on Saturday night to plan a fun trip that we have coming up. Hopefully I will be able to share more details once the hubby and I are all confirmed to go.
- Real talk- it’s hard to make new friends as an adult. I have been trying to dedicate more time to go to workshops and seminars to grow as a photographer and small business owner. A surprise silver lining has been connecting with people on a personal level outside of the workshops. I met up with a wonderful woman I met named Britt for coffee. She is a wiz at lettering and offers courses to share that skill with others. It was so great to forge a new friendship. Go check out her upcoming workshops she will be hosting at Woven and Wed.
- We took full advantage of the beautiful weather today and enjoyed a run in the morning and finished the evening with a 22 mile bike ride to St.Paul. It was good to finally get the bikes out side for a ride.