Family or newborn pictures are one of the most precious gifts we can give not only to ourselves, but to our families as well. I truly believe that photographs are one of the best ways to preserve our legacy, our traditions, and our love.
As a Mama myself, I understand that there’s nothing you want more than to have MORE time with loved ones. Unfortunately, there’s no real way to stop time but we do have a pretty incredible alternative – photography!
I have had the joy of capturing hundreds of families during my time as an Edina photographer – some multiple times in a year as part of my First Year Collection Collective. It’s always an honor to be able to document all these special milestones for each session as there are so many changes, even from month to month.
It is my desire to serve each family with full attention to detail and care. This is why it starts at the very beginning of the inquiring all the way to my Planning Guide.
Check out my 5 easy steps it takes to secure your family or newborn pictures
- Submit an inquiry via my contact form.
- I will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours to schedule a consolation call. I offer complimentary consultation calls for first-time clients!
- This is the beginning of the process where we build a relationship so I can serve you well. On the phone I will fill you in on my process, find out more about what you’re looking for in your pictures, and answer any question you may have.
- If we both feel like we’re a good fit, then we’ll get a date on the books for your session! Contracts and invoices will be sent to secure your date.
- Once you’re officially on my books, I’ll send you my Planning Guide which is full of helpful tips on clothing suggestions, how to prep your children, an f.a.q section and more.
I encourage you to inquire early, as my calendar books serval months in advance. I look forward to serving you!