My husband Ryan and I love to travel! If we aren’t camping or visiting family out of state, we often travel using Airbnb. We recently spent eight days in New York and used two different Airbnb locations during our trip. We love using their service and here are a few reasons why:
1. It often is cheaper than a hotel!
2. It’s easier to feel like we are living in an area rather than just visiting.
3. Most of the places we choose have a kitchen so we don’t have to spend as much money going out for every meal.
4. We spend more time at the Airbnb because we aren’t confined to a small room with only a TV and a bed.
5. The owners of the homes often give us recommendations of their favorite places in the area so we can visit the local hangouts rather than tourist traps.
6. When traveling with others, we can all stay together and not feel spread out over multiple hotel rooms.
Over the past four years, we have used Airbnb in Chicago, Wisconsin, Colorado, and most recently New York! All of these trips have been completely wonderful and unique. For example, we have stayed in a 28th floor penthouse with my parents. I also hosted seven women for a girls’ family weekend. We loved renting lakeside with our own private peninsula. We adore how exceptional all of our places have been and how accommodating the owners are for each trip. Airbnb has made customizing our trips so easy!
Below is our most recent rental in New York. We wish we could have stayed here a few more nights!